Active Shooter Strengthen your organization’s defenses and protect lives
Preparation and training are crucial, but in an active shooter situation, the most important factors are a quick response.
- By automating the emergency response process, you remove human error and deliver immediate and precise information in 3.6 second, to first responders at all levels.
- Automatically link all key security personnel into a conference call with police. View real-time operational intelligence through the response platform and situational awareness.
- Integrate with any security system vendor (access control, VMS, mass notification etc.); facilitate an immediate response with pre-programmed security features anytime, anywhere.
When precious minutes can make a significant difference to attack, Gunshot Detection enables first responders to arrive on scene faster, equipped with the necessary information to contain the threats and mitigate casualties.
The system upon detection of a gunshot, will notify you of a threat via alerts issued by call, SMS and push messaging. At this point first responders can instantly engage with the response platform, which will begin to present situational intelligence in seconds, including:
- Precise gunshot locations and timing
- Movement of shooter
- Total number of shots fired
How Landscape Integrates
By integrating Landscape, you can build a powerful and reliable response and recovery system. Landscape can integrate with a wide variety of security products, including:
Video management systems
Physical security information management (PSIM) software
Mass notification Systems as well as its own
The Local Police and NG911 Center including local portal vehicles
Landscape has been developed, manufacturer agnostic, allowing you the flexibility to integrate with almost any security system currently installed.
Landscape uses the same integration methodology as fire alarms and other life safety systems, due to its universal nature. Each system has multiple I/O ports, that can be programmed to trigger in the event of an activation. These can be used to connect to:
- Closed contact relay
- TCP/IP relay input modules/sensors
These provide the easiest and most robust route to universal integration into security systems.