What is Landscape?
- Landscape is a comprehensive enterprise level management platform that provides timely, accurate intelligence that is vital to mission-critical business decisions.
How does Landscape connect to my systems?
- Landscape collects all forms of information from your network, IP and non-IP devices, sensors, environmental triggers, human interface devices, security elements, and utilities.
- Additionally for legacy sensors we can install an IP based interface module to collect data from the sensor.
Where can I use Landscape?
- Landscape was created in modules allowing it to be used in Hospitals, Schools, Police Stations, Airports, Commercial Buildings, Manufacturing Facilities and more. If you have a facility you would like to monitor, then chances are Landscape will work.
Can I use Landscape if I have multiple locations?
- Landscape can be used no matter if you have 1 or 1000 locations. The Control panel is accessible via a web login allowing the user to see all their properties from one user interface.
How does Landscape save me money?
- Landscape is able to collect data from all your systems, allowing you to make informed decisions. You can set automated tasks to help save on energy consumption, maintenance costs and more.
How does Landscape notify me?
- The information gathered triggers alarms that are sent to key personnel, other information is distributed in the form of, reports, 911 Dispatch, Police band, Fire, EMS and SMS / email broadcasts.
Where is Landscape currently installed?
- Landscape is currently being used in Hospitals, Airports, Border Control, Shipping Ports, Data Centers, Hydroponic Growing Facilities, Amusement Parks and Food Processing facilities.
What support is offered for Landscape?
- Landscape is supported by our teams both in Europe and the Americas. We offer 24/7/365 support, per client instances may differ depending on your individual support contract.
Is there an installation or setup fee for Landscape?
- Every customer has different requirements and we can not say for sure what your facilities installation needs will be. Therefore one of our field engineers will need to perform a site assessment to make this determination.
Are system updates included with my Landscape subscription or purchase?
- All customer contracts include yearly system updates.