Dashboards are customizable for each user to include charts, graphs, gauges and data to display the following type of info:
• Total building consumption profile day to day, month to month or year by year.
• Cost of electricity by square footage.
• Load distribution.
• Energy retrofit benchmark analysis.
• Weather info/degrees days vs. consumption
• CO2 equivalent to predict occupancy vs. consumption
• And much more. Any point in the system can be placed on the dashboard.
The Powertron Global IoT Solution does not require Static IP address or firewall configuration through the IT dept. It only requires simple outbound Internet access to connect to the cloud. Each IoT device has a solid state hard drive and can retain data if the internet connection is offline. Once reconnected it automatically transmits the data to the cloud.
Data is stored in the cloud at multiple data centers across the United States and it is also stored at the facility level in the IoT Node onsite. The IoT Node can retain over 1 year of data if it does not have access to the cloud via the internet. Users can access the data from the start to present at any time for analyzing past data and project future energy consumption for budgeting, planning and projections.
Other than standard reports on consumption, users can customize them to include weather data, demand, occupancy and others factors like previous periods for better analysis. These reports can be generated in CSV, PDF, JSON, XML and are scalable by hour, day, week, month or year date range for an individual meter or total of multiple meters. The system can also automatically generate reports and email them to designated users at a set time in the future.
IoT Nodes can connect to the internet via Ethernet, WiFi or Cellular connection. The system is secure due to built in 128 bit encryption. Any measuring device can be connected as long as it has a Modbus protocol communication (serial and over IP). The system is ready to measure electricity, gas, water, fuel or steam and any system status. The system also connects to other automation systems via pass-through mode so users can share meter data with other systems.
Up to an enterprise level system with maximum functionality and flexibility. Each IoT Node can connect to 40 meters. It can reside, function and connect to a “normal” internet connect anywhere in the world and report back to the cloud. The user can see all the connected IoT devices and the data from a simple interface via one username and password.
ALARM / NOTIFICATION
Any point in the system can be configured to send alarms and notify users via text message or email. If the IoT node goes out of range or stops working, the “event” is also logged on the timeline for admin usage.
- EASE OF INSTALLATION – NO STATIC IPS, PORT FORWARDING REQUIRED.
- DATA PROTECTION – DATA IS STORED LOCALLY AND IN THE CLOUD FOR MAXIMUM PROTECTION.
- CONFIGURABLE – CONFIGURE REPORTS TO YOUR LIKING, SAVE FOR FUTURE USE IN YOUR “VIRTUAL BRIEFCASE.”
- AUTOMATED – SCHEDULE YOUR REPORTS TO BE DELIVERED VIA EMAIL.
- FLEXIBLE – SUPPORT MULTIPLE METER MANUFACTURERS VIA INDUSTRY STANDARD MODBUS.
- EXPANDABLE – SUPPORTS GAS/WATER METERS, WEATHER STATIONS AND MORE VIA MODBUS PROTOCOL.
- “PASSTHRU MODE” ALLOWS 3RD PARTY EMS/BMS SOFTWARE TO CONNECT TO THE SYSTEM AND SHARE THE POWER DATA.
- ALARM NOTIFICATION – SYSTEM CAN SEND OUT ALARMS AS TEXT MESSAGES OR EMAILS.
- TENANT SERVICES – AUTOMATICALLY PRINTS/EMAILS INVOICES TO TENANTS BASED ON THEIR USAGE IN A COMMERCIAL FACILITY.
- SOFTWARE IS CLOUD BASED. NO CONTROLS SYSTEM IS NEEDED TO GET THE DATA.
- CAN USE EXISTING METERS VIA MODBUS INTERFACE OR GET NEW ONE!
- CAN ADD UNLIMITED NUMBER OF METERS AND IoT NODES TO YOUR USER ACCOUNT IN THE CLOUD.
- NO STATIC IP ADDRESS NEEDED TO GET THE DATA TO THE CLOUD. JUST INTERNET OUT.
- THE IoT NODEs RETAIN DATA ONSITE AND IN THE CLOUD.
- NO SPECIAL PROGRAMMING NEEDED. SIMPLY CONNECT AND GO!
- PRINT/EMAIL/VIEW REPORTS AND LIVE DATA ON ANY MEDIA DEVICE.